3D Personnel’s client is one of Ireland’s civil engineering firms who have grown and developed over the years to become one of Ireland's leaders in the sector.
Our client is on the lookout for a Quantity Surveyor with 3-5 years’ experience on civil projects.
The right person will be an enthusiastic and hardworking individual who will join the team and add value to the company.
- Administration of subcontractors including processing payments, obtaining final account agreements, and resolving disputed issues by negotiation, if appropriate.
- Be responsible for the timely production of appropriate levels of applications for payments in accordance with the provisions of the conditions of the contract.
- Provide commercial advice to the site team, and management on all contractual issues
- Attend and provide input to relevant customer/client commercial meetings
- Provide input to contracts with client's representatives
- Provide and control strategy of commercial contracts with client's representatives.
- Degree Level Qualification in Surveying or Engineering.
- 3 – 4 years’ experience, preferably with a Civils Contractor.
- Experience of Civil Engineering essential.
- Knowledge of Forms of Contract, particularly Public Works Contracts.
Quantity Surveying, Construction, Building