Vacancy: Quantity Surveyor
3D Personnel’s client is one of Ireland’s leading Civils Contractors with a healthy pipeline of work. Our client are currently seeking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to be based in Mayo.
A very attractive package is on offer to the successful Quantity Surveyor in addition to long term career and progression opportunities.
- Administration of subcontractors including processing payments, obtaining final account agreements, and resolving disputed issues by negotiation, if appropriate.
- Be responsible for the timely production of appropriate levels of applications for payments in accordance with the provisions of the conditions of contract.
- Provide commercial advice to the site team, and management on all contractual issues
- Attend and provide input to relevant customer/client commercial meetings
- Provide input to contracts with client's representatives
- Provide and control strategy of commercial contracts with client's representatives.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working on Civil's projects for a Main Contractor
- Minimum Degree qualification or higher
- Civils and Roads experience is a plus
- Enthusiastic, motivated individual required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- Possess ability to work well as part of a team and independently