Vacancy: Quantity Surveyor
3D Personnel currently have an exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join a well – established main contractor on a permanent basis located close to Bristol.
Your new employer:
Our client is a successful, well-recognised Construction Company who prides themselves on their high standard of work within all aspects of construction. This contractor specialises in a range of sectors including;
This client has just secured a residential scheme which is due to start within the next couple of months. You will be focused on kitchens, bathrooms and highrise cladding. This has sparked the opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join their growing business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage all costs relating to the projects, from the initial calculations to the figures on completion of the scheme
- Planning the project cost effectively, while still achieving the required standards and quality
- Prepare & monitor the projects cash flow forecasts
- Draft contracts and assist in the process to apply appropriate risk/liabilities, often drawn from the Head Contract
Salary & Package:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance or Company car
- Private Medical health care
If you would like more information on this role then contact Amy Blann in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Business.