Vacancy: Quantity Surveyor
3D Personnel’s client is a dynamic and progressive specialist joinery and interior fit-out contractor who has built a reputation for excellence and innovation and has an international track record of achievement.
The opportunity has now arisen for a highly motivated and experienced person to fill the position of Quantity Surveyor who will be based at Antrim office.
The role will involve all aspects of the commercial/surveying function on fit-out projects.
Main duties will include:
- The preparation and management of the project budget
- Procurement of subcontractors and preparation of subcontract documentation
- The valuation and agreement of the cost of any variations
- Preparation of monthly cost, value and reconciliation reports and final accounts.
- Provision of contractual advice to the Project Team
- Candidates must possess a third level Construction/Quantity Surveying qualification
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a commercial role on new build and/or fit out type projects.
- The ideal candidate will be articulate, pro-active with excellent commercial acumen, communication and IT skills.
- Experience of using the Conquest package would be an advantage.