Vacancy: Quantity Surveyor
3D Personnel are currently have the opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join a small contractor located close to Portsmouth.
Your new employer:
Our client is a well – established contractor who focuses on smaller projects ranging from £50k - £800k across Hampshire, Dorset & Wiltshire areas. This client prides themselves on their high standard of work & their company culture. This client specialises in a range of sectors including;
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Quantity Surveyor will have a range of roles & responsibilities including;
- Manage all costs relating to the projects, from the initial calculations to the figures on completion of the scheme
- Planning the project cost effectively, while still achieving the required standards and quality
- Prepare & monitor the projects cash flow forecasts
- Draft contracts and assist in the process to apply appropriate risk/liabilities, often drawn from the Head Contract
- Provide a Weekly report (Progress and Contract) to the Line Manager
Salary & Package:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance or Company car
If you would like more information on this role then contact Amy Blann in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Business.