Vacancy: Quantity Surveyor
Salary: €60k - 70k + flights, accommodation, vehicle
3D Personnel’s client has a urgent requirement for Quantity Surveyor on a project in Holland.
The Quantity Surveyor, in conjunction with the relevant Project Management team member, will be accountable for the profitability of the project, and develop an appropriate commercial strategy to ensure delivery of required margins.
- Administration of subcontractors including processing payments, obtaining final account agreements, and resolving disputed issues by negotiation, if appropriate.
- Be responsible for the timely production of appropriate levels of applications for payments in accordance with the provisions of the conditions of contract.
- Provide commercial advice to the site team, and management on all contractual issues
- Attend and provide input to relevant customer/client commercial meetings
- Provide input to contracts with client's representatives
- Provide and control strategy of commercial contracts with client's representatives.
- Diploma / Degree in Quantity Surveying.
- A minimum of 4+ years Quantity Surveying experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills