Senior Quantity Surveyor
Our client provides a completely integrated property service throughout the UK, covering the commercial, residential, retail and hospitality sectors.
They are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor with strong experience working in the Commercial Sector on Cut and Carve projects to join their team on a permanent basis for a role that they have based in Stevenage.
- Complete measurements, costings, valuations and forecasts
- Assisting in preparing tender documents including bills of quantities
- Attending meetings and dealing with contractual and legal issues
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- Perform risk, value management and cost control
- Prepare Tender Reports, participate in Contractor interviews and advise on Contractor selection
- Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports
- Maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use and advise on use of appropriate contracts for particular works
- Fully understand the implications of CDM and Health & Safety Regulations.
Experience in the following would be advantageous:
- Tender Submissions & interviews
- Technical appraisal of drawings
- S/C selection
- S/C comparisons & procurement
- S/C accounts payment notices, contra
- Site Instruction system management
- Main Contract terms
- Valuations against MC CSA
- Composing Variations/Change Control
- Claim documentation & Dispute settlement
- Final Account prep & agreement.
- CVR reporting
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- BSc in Quantity Surveying/Commercial Management
- Strong Estimating experience
- 4 years-plus experience in position
- Strong computer skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to run independent projects
- MUST have experience on contracts with a value of £15 Million
Excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to work with a growing UK construction contractor.
If you or anyone you know is interested in this role please contact:
3D Personnel act as an employment agency.