Vacancy: Quantity Surveyor
3D Personnel currently have the opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to work with a well-established main Contractor on large subcontract packages with values of up to £5m.
Your new employer:
Our client has recently secured a large commercial project based in London & requires an experienced Quantity Surveyor to assist on all commercial aspects of the project.
You'll be joining a team that have a healthy pipeline of work, particularly within education facilities, commercial and hospitality projects, therefore previous experience of commercial refurb or new build would be preferred
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the effective finance and commercial management of the project
- Assisting the operational management team in delivering a world class service to its clients
- Develop strong working relationships with the operational team, internal business units, directors and service partners to be able to provide commercial support and advice to senior management team
- Control and communicate expenditure and funding arrangements ensuring that obligations are recorded and monitored in line with company policies and procedures
- Regularly review the risk register and ensure mitigating actions are completed
- Contribute to the production delivery and agree budgets, forecasts and monthly CVR's.
- Provide finance and commercial support to the operational staff
- Provide risk management support to the senior leadership team in order to maximise returns and minimise risk to the business
Salary & Package:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance or Company car
- Private Medical health care
- Discounts such as gym, cinema etc.
If you would like more information on this role then please call us on 02380 406 322 or alternatively apply below.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Business.