Vacancy: Quantity Surveyor
3D Personnel currently have the opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor to work with a leading Building and Civil Engineering Contractor, who operate throughout the UK and Ireland.
Your new employer:
This contractor specialises in a range of sectors including;
Our client has just secured a large commercial project based in London & requires a Quantity Surveyor to assist on all commercial aspects of the project & provide commercial support and advice to the team to aid decision making.
The Quantity Surveyor will be based in London, however these is optional work all around the UK, therefore the successful candidate will be expected to travel.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Preparation and analysis of budgets
- Procurement of the Supply Chain and preparation of order documentation in accordance with company management systems
- Assessment and certification of Sub-Contractor interim payments ensuring the appropriate notices are issued
- Preparation of Interim Valuations and Final Account submissions
- Managing and valuing Variation accounts
- Assist with the preparation of Extension of Time claims and Loss and Expense submissions Identification and management of Commercial risks
- Ensure effective interaction between the commercial and operational site teams
- Maintaining commercial information and ensuring compliance with the contractual requirements.
- Control costs against agreed budgets/end cost forecasts
- Prepare and agree interim valuations and final accounts
- Prepare and agree any necessary claims for reimbursements and for loss and expense and will liaise the customers and third parties on all commercial matters
- Degree Qualified
- Construction Experience
- Sound Commercial Awareness Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- High levels of organisational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent numerical, IT and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in fast moving Environment
- Ability to work on initiative with minimum supervision
- Good knowledge of construction contracts particularly JCT & NEC Form
Salary & Package:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance or Company car
- Private Medical health care
If you are interested in this role then please apply below.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Business.