Vacancy: Quantity Surveyor
3D Personnel have an exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to work with a privately owned construction company based in Southampton.
Your new employer:
Our client is a multi-disciplined building contractor who secures schemes between £5 Million - £15 Million. This construction company specialises in a range of sectors including:
Duties & Responsibilities:
As the Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible but not limited to;
- Plan & prepare the cost plans and cost management of the project from the beginning to completion
- Managing the day to day responsibilities for the Assistant & Junior Quantity Surveyors
- Carrying out valuations & reports for timescales
- Manage client relationships and liaise when necessary
The right candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within Quantity Surveying.
Salary & Package:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance or Company car
- Private Medical health care
If you would like more information on this role then contact James Mitchell in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through