3D Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Quantity Surveyor in Exeter.
We are currently working on behalf of a nationally recognised contractor to assist in the recruitment of a Senior Quantity Surveyor to manage projects including planned maintenance works.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Line management and integration of new team members where appropriate
- Ensure cash flow is maximised including ensuring payments are received on time
- Provide commercial input including financial and contractual performance forecasts to the management team. Help ensure that business targets and KPI’s are exceeded
- Preparation of monthly cost / value reports for area, together with review of results and consideration of trends with other contract team members
- Production of commercial reports together with review of results and consideration of trends with other contract team members
- Physical measurement of works and agreement of same with client and subcontractors
- Agreement of certification and payment of subcontractor accounts - monitoring of such accounts against forecasts
- Implementation and compliance with the contract change control procedure and monitoring thereof including notices to client as appropriate
- Commercial and contractual advice to area team as and when required Managing sub-contractors including sending out enquiries, collating prices, comparing with tender, negotiation, order placement, agreement of account and payment
- Carry out any other duties not identified above and as required by their manager
Salary & Package
- Competitive salary
- Car Allowance
- Pension Scheme
If you feel you have the correct credientials in this project, please apply below.