Vacancy: M&E Manager
Location: South Dublin
Salary: €75,000 - €80,000 + package
A highly experienced M&E Coordinator / Manager is required to work on a Large Multi-use project with a programme of 5yrs +. The ideal candidate will have a comprehensive large project experience and want to join a leading multidisciplinary main contractor. This is a great opportunity to join one of Ireland’s largest and most successful main contractors, working on prestigious and high profile projects.
The successful person will come from a trades or an engineering background, someone who is highly organised with good communication skills and proven record of successful, timely and within budget delivery of large scale projects
Responsibilities involved in this role will include:
- Liaise with statutory service providers
- Review client drawings
- Review M&E design drawings
- Provide comments on M&E drawings
- Provide feedback on M&E design
- Provide CDM and Health & Safety input
- Review suppliers and subcontractor risk assessment, method statements and assessments
- Coordinate M&E drawings/design/specification approval process
- Implementation and coordination of specialist subcontractor design
- Coordination of the equipment technical information
- Procurement of material not already in main M&E packages
- Value engineering of materials
- Coordinate onsite installations
- Overseeing quality assurance checks
- Obtain and review commissioning and balancing reports and certification
- Manage client, design team and subcontractor related meetings.
- Knowledge of BIM
- Program development & Management
- Problem solving.
- 5 years + industry experience.
- A background in M&E.
- H&S awareness.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills
- A Mechanical or Electrical degree or diploma