Vacancy: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Dublin (South)
Salary: €50K - €65K DOE
3D Personnel’s client, one of Ireland’s leading building and property development firms is currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their team. The Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for the successful implementation of projects and will provide assistance in the areas of progress reports, final account preparation as well as client interaction. The Quantity Surveyor, in conjunction with the relevant Project Management team member, will be accountable for the profitability of the projects, and develop an appropriate commercial strategy to ensure delivery of required margins.
- Liaising and reporting with commercial manager.
- Monitoring of contra charges and notification to Sub-Contractors.
- Working with the commercial manager in the preparation of final account at the end of the project.
- Dealing with interim payments.
- Cost monitoring and reporting using Construction Computer Software.
- Purchasing and monitoring Sub-Contractors packages on site.
- Handling Sub-Contractors re-measurement, interim and final account payments.
- Processing fortnightly/monthly Sub-Contractor payment certificates.
- Compiling variations and the variation log.
- Compile monthly valuation / cost report
- Attend fortnightly site meetings
- Diploma / Degree in Quantity Surveying.
- Preferably 3-6 years Quantity Surveying experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills