Vacancy: Quantity Surveyor
3D Personnel’s client is one of Ireland’s civil engineering firms who have grown and developed over the years to become one of Ireland's leaders in the sector.
Our client is currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their team. It is an exciting opportunity with a very attractive package on offer for the successful candidate in addition to a long term career and progression opportunities.
The right person will be an enthusiastic and hardworking individual who will join the team and add value to the company.
Job description :
- Administration of subcontractors including processing payments, obtaining final account agreements, and resolving disputed issues by negotiation, if appropriate.
- Be responsible for the timely production of appropriate levels of applications for payments in accordance with the provisions of the conditions of the contract.
- Provide commercial advice to the site team, and management on all contractual issues
- Attend and provide input to relevant customer/client commercial meetings
- Provide input to contracts with client's representatives
- Provide and control strategy of commercial contracts with client's representatives.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Minimum Degree in Quantity Surveying qualification or higher
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- Possess the ability to work well as part of a team and independently