Our client is a large multidiscipline construction and engineering subcontractor working on projects across the UK.
They are looking for a Quantity Surveyor with a strong Civil Engineering and RC background to join on a very long term role that they have on London City Airport.
- prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client
- undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies
- perform risk, value management and cost control
- advise on a procurement strategy
- identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks
- prepare and analyse costings for tenders
- allocate work to subcontractors
- provide advice on contractual claims
- analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports
- value completed work and arrange payments
- maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use
- understand the implications of health and safety regulations
- Degree or equivalent related qualification in Quantity Surveying
- Strong experience in Civil Engineering and RC Frame
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to looking to further their experience on a large civil engineering project in the London area.