3D Personnel's client requires an experienced QS to join their expanding team.
The suitable candidate will be required to work on projects in Residential, Commerical and Refurbishment.
Our client prides themselves on efficient, organised and well planned delivery of these projects
- Administration of subcontractors including processing payments, obtaining final account agreements, and resolving disputed issues by negotiation, if appropriate.
- Be responsible for the timely production of appropriate levels of applications for payments in accordance with the provisions of the conditions of contract.
- Provide commercial advice to the site team, and management on all contractual issues
- Attend and provide input to relevant customer/client commercial meetings
- Provide input to contracts with client's representatives
- Provide and control strategy of commercial contracts with client's representatives.
- Minimum of 4 years working on large projects for a main contractor as a Quantity Surveyor
- Minimum Degree qualification or higher
- Experience working with a main contractor on
- Familiar with Irish contracts
- Enthusiastic, motivated individual required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- Possess ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- Company Vehicle / Travel allowance