BUILDING MAIN CONTRACTOR- DUBLIN
Our client has built up a reputation as one of the leading Building Main Contractors in operation throughout Ireland.
A very attractive package is on offer to the successful candidate in addition to long term career and progression opportunities.
- Preparing tender and contract documents.
- Undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
- Assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
- Performing risk, value management and cost control.
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports.
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying
- 3+ years' experience in Quantity Surveying role
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good oral & written communication skills
Ideal applicants are coming from a building main contracting, or developer background in Ireland. Project experience preferred to be commercial or residential.
If interested apply within or contact Hugh Casey on 0876416933.