Perth, WA / Darwin, NT, Australia
$100,000 - $150,000
Have you ever thought of waking up to the sound of waves, the beach, sunshine and blue skies every day? If so, Australia is calling for construction talent across the Building and Civil Infrastructure sectors with the highest demand being in Perth, Western Australia and Darwin in the Northern Territory.
3D Personnel are actively working in partnership with a large Australian based recruitment firm who are currently in the market for experienced Quantity Surveyor’s to join their Perth, WA and Darwin, NT based operations in Australia on permanent based roles in both Building and Civil Infrastructure sectors.
- A Third Level Qualification in Quantity Surveying.
- Minimum of 3+ years' experience with well-established main or sub-contractor in the Civil or Build sector.
- Hold a valid Subclass 417 visa or ability to secure a valid working visa.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Solution orientated with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
In order to be considered you'll need to obtain your own Visa and make your own travel arrangements and we'll help you in securing a career and lifestyle down-under. The highest demand is for candidates who qualify for the Subclass 417 Visa which is applicable for under 35s. There is also a demand for those who fall into the 35 - 45yo Visa bracket. Unfortunately there are no sponsorships available.
If Australia is of interest or you know someone who is considering moving, then please send a copy of your latest CV to Sarah or call today to discuss further.