£40,000 - £50,000 + Package
Our client is an award-winning construction, refurbishment and fit out company which has been responsible for a number of landmark buildings across the world. Due to their continuous growth, they are now in the market for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their team based in Belfast, UK on a permanent basis to join their fit-out division.
- Preparation and submission of interim valuations and final accounts.
- Procurement and payment of subcontractors.
- Site Measurement.
- Preparation of work/ B of Q.
- Liaising with the Clients professional design team and QS.
- Preparing tender and contract documents.
- Negotiate to ensure budgets are not exceeded and vigorous cost management of projects.
- You will hold a degree in Quantity Surveying.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years post-graduate experience from a main contracting or fit-out background in Ireland or the UK.
- NEC 3 & NEC 4 contractual experience.
A fantastic salary & remuneration package will be on offer for this role tailored to your experience, along with generous benefits.
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest CV to Sarah or call today to discuss further.