Job Description: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Central London
Salary: £60,000 – 70,000 per annum + package
On behalf of my client, I am recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to work on an ongoing project for a highly successful and renowned Construction Company based in Ireland.
Reporting to the Commercial Director your key responsibilities may vary depending on the nature and stage of the project being worked on, but can include: -
• preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
• undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
• performing risk, value management and cost control;
• advising on procurement strategy;
• Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks;
• preparing and analysing costings for tenders;
• allocating work to subcontractors;
• analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress report
• Strong time management and communication skills are essential to this role as well as computer literacy and the ability to prepare reports and administer necessary paperwork.
Candidates with 4+years of QS experience will be considered for this role. Please send your CV to email@example.com