Vacancy: Quantity Surveyor
3D Personnel’s client is a leading contractor in Ireland with a large range of building and civils projects in and around the Cork area.
3D Personnel's client requires an Senior Quantity Surveyor to join them on these projects.
Our client prides themselves on efficient, organised and well planned delivery of these projects.
A very attractive package is on offer to the successful Quantity Surveyor in addition to long term career and progression opportunities.
- Administration of subcontractors including processing payments, obtaining final account agreements, and resolving disputed issues by negotiation, if appropriate.
- Be responsible for the timely production of appropriate levels of applications for payments in accordance with the provisions of the conditions of contract.
- Provide commercial advice to the site team, and management on all contractual issues
- Attend and provide input to relevant customer/client commercial meetings
- Provide input to contracts with client's representatives
- Provide and control strategy of commercial contracts with client's representatives.
- Minimum of 6 years working on large projects for a contractor as a Quantity Surveyor
- Minimum Degree qualification or higher
- Familiar with Irish contracts
- Enthusiastic, motivated individual required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- Possess ability to work well as part of a team and independently