Job Description: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Co. Down
Salary: £40,000 – 50,000
On behalf of my client, I am recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to work on multiple ongoing projects for a highly successful and renowned Construction Company based in Co. Down.
Reporting to the Commercial Director your key responsibilities may vary depending on the nature and stage of the project being worked on, but can include: -
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client
- Valuations, Variations , sub-contractors measurement and payment along with completion of job costings on a monthly basis for presentation to Director’s
- Undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
- Performing risk, value management and cost control;
- Advising on procurement strategy;
- Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks;
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders;
- Allocating work to subcontractors;
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress report
- Strong time management and communication skills are essential to this role as well as computer literacy and the ability to prepare reports and administer necessary paperwork.
Please note this role requires the candidate to be familiar with Northern Ireland, only candidates who have/are living and working in Northern Ireland will be considered. .
Candidates with 4+years of QS experience will be considered for this role. Please send your CV to Sarah Kennedy