Job Description: Quantity Surveyor (Mid or Snr)
Salary: £45,000 –55,000 (depending on experience)
On behalf of my client, I am recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to manage cost aspects of current and upcoming projects the both building, civils and framework contracts.
- The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for the management of various sites within Northern Ireland
- Management of costings and valuations using various MTC framework schedule of rates
- You will be required to effectively manage the procurement and costs on construction projects and to ensure that the project is completed within its projected budget.
- You will be required to prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities and effectively manage the supply chain through the delivery process alongside the project manager.
The successful Quantity Surveyor must be/have:
- Main Contractor experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar Quantity Surveyor role, ideally working within PSA/MTC schedule of rates
- Strong working knowledge of contract documents, construction practices & techniques
Please send your CV to Skennedy@3dpersonnel.com