Job Description: Quantity Surveyor (Mid or Snr)
Location: Northern Ireland
Salary: £40,000 – 50,000 (depending on experience)
On behalf of my client, I am recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to work on Commercial Projects for a Building Contractor in Northern Ireland.
- The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for the management of various sites within Northern Ireland
- We are looking for the Quantity Surveyor to have experience within a similar main contractor, and has experience working on Commercial Projects.
- You will be required to effectively manage the procurement and costs on construction projects and to ensure that the project is completed within its projected budget.
- You will be required to prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities and effectively manage the supply chain through the delivery process alongside the project manager.
The successful Quantity Surveyor must be/have:
· Main Contractor experience
· Minimum 7-10 years’ experience within the role
· Loyalty to employers (no jumps from role to role)
· BSc Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management preferred
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org