Vacancy: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Co. Cork
3D Personnel’s client is one of Ireland’s leading Contractors with a healthy pipeline of work. Our client are currently seeking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to be based in Cork.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have residential & commercial experience and have previously worked with main contractors.
A very attractive package is on offer to the successful Quantity Surveyor in addition to long term career and progression opportunities.
Duties & Responsibilities as Quantity Surveyor:
- Administration of subcontractors including processing payments, obtaining final account agreements, and resolving disputed issues by negotiation, if appropriate.
- Be responsible for the timely production of appropriate levels of applications for payments in accordance with the provisions of the conditions of the contract.
- Provide commercial advice to the site team, and management on all contractual issues
- Attend and provide input to relevant customer/client commercial meetings
- Provide input to contracts with client's representatives
- Provide and control strategy of commercial contracts with client's representatives.
- A Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Strong communication skills & IT skills
- Ability to prioritise workload / excellent time management
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Some previous experience in similar capacity
- Career minded, energetic and enthusiastic
If you would like more information on this role please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org