Vacancy: Quality Manager
Location: County Louth
Salary: €75K - €80K + package
3D Personnel are currently seeking an experienced Quality Manager for our client who are one of Ireland top building and civil engineering main contractors.
This is an excellent position with an established company that offers a highly competitive salary on offer.
As Quality Manager you will be responsible for managing all quality related issues on designated projects:
- Implementing and maintaining ISO Quality Management system
- Monitoring and resolving compliance issues
- Developing auditing systems; ensuring compliancy and adherence to the contract and regulatory conditions
- Implementing and managing non-conformance reporting systems
- Managing and monitoring continuous improvement initiatives
- Setting corrective and preventative actions on projects to ensure that targets are achieved
- As Quality Manager you should ideally be a qualified Engineer with a relevant quality accreditation
- It is essential that you have previous worked as a Quality Manager for a main contractor within the construction industry
- Must have a solid background in managing quality on large projects, from internal audits to product sampling and testing
- Knowledge of a wide range of construction materials, methods and techniques
- Excellent knowledge of relevant ISO standards and practical application
- Experience of delivery of Quality training
- Proven ability to influence and promote a positive Quality culture
- Ability to express ideas clearly in verbal and written formats
- Relevant IT skills covering Microsoft packages, web based document management systems, email, etc.
- Excellent time management, planning, organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to influence and motivate others