3DPersonnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Quality Manager wishing to join one of Ireland’s leading main contractors. The successful candidate will be employed on a permanent basis and will undertake projects in the greater Dublin area. The successful candidate will preferably come from a main contractor and have experience working on large, high value, services heavy building projects.
Candidate requirements for the role:
- Experience and proven track record working in a quality role within a large main contractor.
- Knowledge of a wide range of construction materials, methods and techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of relevant ISO standards and practical application.
- Experience of delivery of Quality training.
- Proven ability to influence and promote a positive Quality culture.
- Ability to express ideas clearly in verbal and written formats.
- Relevant IT skills covering Microsoft packages, web based document management systems, email, etc.
- Excellent time management, planning, organization and prioritization skills.
- Ability to influence and motivate others
- Fully flexible to travel internationally
- Full valid driving licence
If interested in further information apply within, or contact Hugh Casey confidentially on 0876416933.