Qualified Accountant (Industry)
Full time Role
An opportunity has arisen for a fully qualified Accountant to work with one of Donegal’s most successful companies. This organisation is a progressive business that focuses on interdependent diversity within its portfolio, with a focus on continuously developing a circular economy within the group of companies.
Main Purpose of the Job:
Ensure the provision of accurate, reliable financial information to support the management and development of the various business entities and to develop financial control systems to protect the assets of the business and provide for continued growth
- Preparation of monthly consolidated accounts for a number of entities with commentary on performance
- Regular cash flow forecasting and management of cash flow
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory requirements including VAT, Intrastat, and PAYE etc.
- Responsible for statutory audits, liaison with auditors, company secretarial work
- Liaison with external 3rd parties such as banks, investors, insurance brokers
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports and to review budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Setting performance targets / KPI’s and measuring actual performance against those with financial and non-financial management
- Contribute to overall strategic direction of business with other management, directors & owners
- Ensuring robust system of financial controls and reporting are in place to protect & safeguard the assets of the business and to provide for continued growth of business
- Motivate and lead finance team members by clarifying roles and providing helpful feedback
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
- Report to the CEO with timely and accurate financial information
- Assist the CEO in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as requested by CEO and other senior members of management
The above list is not exhaustive and the post holder is required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
In return, you will benefit from a competitive remuneration package and development opportunities within a nationally recognised company with exceptional professional growth potential.
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to David/Robert in our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.