Property and Facilities Officer
Blanchardstown, Dublin 15
€45,000 - €60,000
3D Personnel are actively working alongside a well-established Housing Body in the Dublin region. They are actively recruiting for an experienced Property and Facilities Manager to join their Dublin based team on a permanent basis to be based from their Blanchardstown office. This role will also include some substantial amount of travel involved with the role so the successful candidate may work from other agreed office locations in Dundalk, Kells and North County Dublin during their weekly schedule.
- Facilities and associated contract arrangements for our apartment developments, head office and sub offices.
- Preparation of facilities management budgets for apartment developments head, office, sub offices and preparing cyclical servicing programmes.
- Contribute to the annual budgeting process through the provision of facilities budgets for apartment developments and offices.
- Review and evaluation of tenders submitted by external contractors in line with company procurement requirements.
- Assisting the Property Services Manager in technical appraisals of new development proposals.
- Co-ordinating all cyclical service elements for apartment developments and offices, including but not limited to Gas Servicing, Electrical Testing and Inspection, routine testing of Fire Safety systems, Legionella testing, Lift servicing, maintenance and cleaning of common areas and other safety related equipment.
- Overseeing response repairs and maintenance for apartment developments and offices.
- Undertaking fire and safety risk assessments and cyclical inspections of apartment developments and offices.
- Management of estate maintenance in all housing estates including grass cutting of common area’s, refuge facilities and estate development improvement works.
- Working with the Property Services Manager in preparing 30 year planned maintenance budgets for existing stock and new development appraisals.
- Preparation and maintenance of Health and Safety documentation for each apartment development.
Education / Qualifications:
- Property Services Regulatory Authority licence holder Type D.
- Minimum of Degree required in Property/Surveying or related area or significant property/facilities and compliance management related experience with knowledge of working with OMC’s.
- Willingness to undertake professional development.
- Member of Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors/ Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland.
- Managing Safely in Construction/Safety for construction Managers or Project Supervisor for Design Process (PSDP) Certification
- Full driving licence and use of car (Class 1 Insurance required) / that focus on housing for people with specific needs.
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest cv to Sarah or call today to discuss further.