Property and Construction Coordinator
Newbridge, County Kildare
REF NO: VAC-13394
Salary: Highly Competitive Remuneration Package – See Below – Extensive Benefits Package
Our client is one of Ireland’s most successful retailers, they offer a huge range of products sourced, locally across the Ireland, the UK and Europe. Their commitment to first class customer care and sustainability is paramount to what they do and, they are widely recognised as a top employer, offering a host of employee benefits and, career development opportunities.
From Head Office to the shop floor and everywhere in between, the employer’s primary goal is to create and deliver a fantastic customer journey for everyone who shops with them.
Do you enjoy leading by example? This could be your next career move.
From their Head Office to their shop floor and everywhere in between our client’s primary goal is to create and deliver a fantastic customer journey for everyone who shops there.
With over 7,000 staff across their stores, warehouses and offices in Ireland and Northern Ireland they are a big and ambitious team. They are abundantly aware that their people are their greatest asset and their success is down to the commitment and dedication of their team.
The Property and Construction Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and administering all matters in relation to the company’s property portfolio.
What you'll do
- Coordinate and manage matters in relation to property management and construction management
- Assist the Construction Manager in managing the tendering and construction of new developments including contract administration, appointment management and budget management
- Coordinate and manage rental agreements including rent payments and rental income
- Report on matters pertaining to rent reviews, lease breaks and lease terminations
- Manage service charge payments and income as well as commercial rates payment
- Assist in managing the application and renewal processes of alcohol licences
- Coordinate the management and controlling of costs
- Assist on all planning permission and building regulation matters. This includes planning permission applications and compliance matters
- Manage and maintain the property filing system and act as system lead on all property software systems
- Monitor and report on competition activity
- Manage all matters in relation to the registration of property title and the land registration process
What you'll need
- Motivated, organised self-starter with positive and proactive 'can do' attitude
- A keen eye for accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ability to quickly learn and understand new systems
- Ability to work efficiently and methodically to effectively manage and administer very large workloads to hit deadlines
- Approachable with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- A third level qualification is desirable
What you'll receive
- Through their salary system, they ensure pay equality across all positions
- €33,271 rising to €45,150 over 4 years
- 20 days holidays per annum rising to 25 days after 2 years
- Private employee medical insurance
- Company pension after one year of service
- Flexible start and finish times
- Initial training and ongoing development from an experienced team member
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Dynamic work environment
- Modern office facility with free parking
- On-site gym
- Up to 2 days remote working per week
- Mobile and broadband discounts with Three network
How to Apply:
Applications in writing only please, send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note our multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
Please note at this time, applications can only be accepted from those who already hold legal right to work in Ireland.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.