Administrator – Property
Perm. Contract F.T. Hours
We are now recruiting for/on behalf of a leading property development firm who has grown over the years to become one of the leaders in their sector.
They are now offering an opportunity for a newly created role within their Property Management team to support with the effective management of our commercial property portfolio.
The ideal candidate must have previous administration experience of working within a busy shopping centre management team and be able to provide a high level of service to, and establish rapport with, clients, tenants, and colleagues.
- Managing property files and databases to ensure tenant details are maintained and kept up to date
- Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rents and service charges
- Allocation and coding of service charge invoices for authorisation and payments
- General liaison on daily accounting tasks with the accounts team, tenants, surveyors and facilities management
- Assist our Accounts team to ensure all demands are raised in line with the provisions of each lease and any tenant arrears are tracked and closed out
- Monitoring of service charge expenditure and assisting with service charge budgets and reconciliations
- Sending service charge budget packs and reconciliations to tenants with covering letters
- Credit control activity dealing with non-payments, following Company policy for co-ordination and escalation
- Assistance as necessary with issuing of annual service charge budgets in a timely manner
- Extracting relevant information from simple documentation and populating data base amendment forms
- Production and maintenance of relevant spreadsheets and reports as required
- Dealing with basic accounting queries raised by tenants or contractors
- Corresponding with tenants and dealing with daily issues as necessary
- Keeping tenancy schedules and other data up to date including tenant turnover schedules
- Assisting with setting up new properties and closing down sold properties
- Coordination of utility accounts, including client meter readings to enable tenant recharging
- Diary management, general enquiries and general administrative activity as appropriate
Essential Qualifications & Experience
- 2-3 years’ experience providing full administrative support to the property management team within a shopping centre setting
- Demonstrable knowledge of shopping centre operations
- Demonstrable knowledge of relevant local and national statutory legislation regarding landlords/tenants
- Education or qualifications within a relevant discipline may be advantageous
Job Related Skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Commercial and financial acumen, with excellent budget control and cost analysis skills
- Excellent time management skills, working to tight deadlines
- Ability to organise and prioritise workloads, with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to use initiative confidently within defined decision-making processes
- Ability to be flexible and thrive within a quickly changing environment
- Professional level verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and IT skills, and competence in office management software
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.