Permanent Role – Full Time
We are working again with our long-term client who operates a group of companies across the U.K. and Ireland including a successful property development and real estate company. Due to current and ongoing company development, they wish to appoint a suitably experienced Property Administrator.
The ideal candidate must have administrative experience working within a busy office
Environment, ideally property and be able to work on own initiative. You must be
approachable with flexibility and have good attention to detail.
• Take responsibility for all property records and systems, including the coordination
in addition, collection of data, verification, updates and analysis.
• Administer and understand property related financial records including imputing
capital valuations, calculating service charges, processing invoices and payments and
dealing with debtors
• Provide organisational and administrative support to the Asset Manager.
• Process invoices, and associated documents in accordance with departmental
• Develop and administer electronic filing system to include scanning of documents
and upload of information on to asset management software.
• Log and manipulate complex data in Excel.
• Day to day management or interaction with external contractors or consultants.
• Administration experience gained in a block/property management environment or
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to build rapport with
• To be a well-presented professional with a confident, enthusiastic approach to work
• A diligent and organised approach and the ability to prioritise your own workload and
shift priorities when required
• The ability to work well, both independently and as part of a team
• A great eye for detail and the ability to work with a high level of accuracy.
Experience and qualifications
• Previous administrative experience of the construction industry of at least 2 years
• Minimum 5 GCSE’s at Grade C or above to include Maths and English.
• Accurate typing skills and fully proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel) – will be
tested at interview.
• 4 years + administrative experience within a busy office environment.
• A qualification within the property field and in-depth knowledge would be an
• Experience of Insurance portfolios and Council tax, Domestic & Non-Domestic
• Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills with good attention to detail
How to Apply
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to David/Robert in our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.