Vacancy: Project Safety Manager
Location: Dublin West
Salary: €70K + package
3DPersonnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Project Safety Manager to be based in the Dublin area.
The successful candidate be working within one of Ireland’s most prestigious building and civil engineering companies and will be a highly ambitious and career driven individual.
As Project Safety manager your key responsibilities will include but won’t be limited to toe following:
- The responsible point of contact for all Safety related issues within their designated project
- Preparing and implementing training plans for site personnel
- Carrying out audits and tool box talks and other training activities
- Preparing Safety requirements for sites ensuring all equipment is certified and tested
- Ensure Safety management systems are implemented and maintained
- Develop and conduct audits, toolbox talks and other training activities
- Prepare Safety requirements for operational sites, ensuring all sites are compliant
- Encourage a culture of continuous improvement regarding all health, safety and environmental work practices
- Partner with the Construction and Operational Senior Management team to ensure effective delivery of Safety solutions
- Develop, enhance and implement robust Safety procedures ensuring statutory and environmental safety obligation
- Ensure and promote an incident free workplace
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in Construction Safety managerial position
- A third level degree in Health & Safety or its equivalent
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team.
- Full clean driving licence essential.