Vacancy: M&E Engineer – 1 yrs contract.
Salary: Excellent Rate DOE
3D Personnel’s client have a great opportunity for a M&E Engineer in the Galway area. Initially it is one year contract with possibility of extension. In conjunction with the project delivery team you will ne responsible for the co-ordination, management and delivery of capital projects from procurement through to handover.
Your key responsibilities as M&E Engineer will include:
- Effectively planning, coordinating and controlling the Electrical, Mechanical & Piping installation works for the project Ensuring compliance with all Health & Safety requirements and adhere to best working practices at all times.
- Providing technical M&E support e.g. advice regarding major technical issues.
- Manage the design process and signed off the design for construction issue.
- Responsibility and control for health and safety and environmental policies at project level, ensuring compliance with the relevant internal procedures, statutory requirements and other obligations, which were relevant to the operations.
- Reporting of site progress and carry out a daily diary.
- Ensuring Health & Safety takes priority on site and report any incidents or accidents immediately.
- Ensure contractors and sub-contractors are carrying out their daily tasks correctly.
- Proven knowledge of the Mechanical and Electrical engineering services, minimum of 5 years’ experience preferable at a PM or M&E manager level.
- Demonstrate and possesses the appropriate technical competencies and certificates relevant to the skill set and grade.
- Successfully completed a recognised training course in M&E Engineering disciplines, or alternatively provide evidence of the equivalent industry experience.