Project Quantity Surveyor
€55,000 - €75,000 + Package
As a Quantity Surveyor with our company, you will work collaboratively with the contracts manager and management team to deliver high quality projects from inception to handover. Projects can include Residential, Educational, Healthcare, Commercial and Refurbishment Projects.
- To ensure optimum commercial return is achieved for the projects.
- Prepare the cost / value reconciliation reports accurately.
- Managing standard construction contract forms, including variations and final account agreements.
- Supervising and managing the accurate and timely project delivery reporting to the Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- Ensure subcontract orders are prepared in accordance with company procedure having achieved the appropriate approvals.
- Attending meetings with the Client, design teams, subcontractors and specialist subcontractors.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Quantity Surveying Degree or similar with 3+ years’ post Graduate experience
- Experience working with PWC form of contract.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly numerate with excellent attention to detail, able to gather, interpret and present data to facilitate preparation of budgets and subsequent valuations.
- Proficient in Excel and Cubit.
- Methodical, conscientious and organized, works to deliver high standards.
- Confident working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest cv to Sarah or call today to discuss further.