Vacancy: Project Quantity Surveyor
Location: North Dublin
Salary: €65K + package
3D Personnel’s client, leading infrastructure main contractor requires an experienced Project Quantity Surveyor to work on current projects in North Dublin.
The Project Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for the successful implementation of projects with support from head office. The successful candidate will provide assistance in the areas of progress reports, final account preparation, client interaction and attending various site meetings.
In addition the Project Quantity Surveyor will be reporting to the Commercial Manager in the day to day operational oversight of the key business areas including, responsibility for liaising with and promoting cooperation with other functions.
In conjunction with the relevant Project Management team member(s), be accountable for the profitability of the project(s), and develop an appropriate commercial strategy for the project(s) to ensure delivery of required margins.
- Liasing and reporting with commercial manager.
- Monitoring of contra charges and notification to Sub-Contractors.
- Working with the commercial manager in the preparation of final account at the end of the project.
- Dealing with interim payments.
- Cost monitoring and reporting using Construction Computer Software.
- Purchasing and monitoring Sub-Contractors packages on site.
- Handling Sub-Contractors re-measurement, interim and final account payments.
- Processing fortnightly/monthly Sub-Contractor payment certificates.
- Compiling variations and the variation log.
- Diploma / Degree in Quantity Surveying.
- Preferably 3-6 years Quantity Surveying experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills.