We are looking for a Project Quantity Surveyor for a role that we have available in the Croydon area. Role is with an Irish main contractor working on projects for the Croydon Housing Framework.
They are looking for degree qualified candidates with excellent residential or build experience for this role which will be on a £40m project consisting of over 60 units.
- Monitoring job cost against job revenue to identify areas of financial control
- Follow procedures to ensure proper allocation of job cost
- Ensure variations are measured and priced correctly
- Ensure payments are in accordance with subcontract agreements
- Assist with subcontract enquiries, compare quotes, undertake negotiations and place comprehensive orders
- Maintain client relationship through regular interaction
- Assist with the implementation of financial performance indicators to ascertain business efficiency
Project is based within walking distance of East Croydon rail station. Role would be based in the Croydon area long term as the company has a 3 year pipeline of work in the borough.
£65,000+ (DOE) salary on offer for candidate with requisite experience for this permanent role.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £55,000.00 to £70,000.00 /year