Over the last 50 yrs our client is one of Europe’s leading engineering and Construction Companies. They provide a wide range of construction services to infrastructure sectors.
3D Personnel’s client is looking to hire a Project Planner to work as part of a site-based team in Kildare reporting to the Project Manager and Senior Planner.
Duties will include:
• Manage and update the Project Construction Programme
• Create, manage, and update short term programmes
• Integrate procurement and information schedules within the overall Project Construction Programme
• Resource Load and cost load the Project Construction Programme
• Monitor and report on Earned Value and the production of progress S-Curves.
• Integrate subcontractor and supplier schedules within the overall Programme.
• Delay Analysis
• Develop bid programmes to support and compliment bid submissions
• Attend Client progress meeting as required
• Attend Subcontractor and Supplier progress meeting
• Monitor planned v actual and prepare as-built programmes
Skills/ Experience required:
• Degree in engineering, construction management, or similar.
• 5-10 years’ experience in a similar role
• MS project, Primavera P6 proficiency
• Preferably main contractor experience