Vacancy: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary: €90K DOE + bonus + car + pension
Our Client is a leading housing development company in Ireland seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join the team based on a project in Athlone.
This is a genuine opportunity to join a market leading company in Ireland with the chance to become a key member of their management team.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will be responsible for:
- Bill of Quantities production
- Oversee On site measurement
- Subcontract payments, valuations, final accounts, variations and extensions of time.
- Developer’s bank valuations
- Reconciliations & budget updating.
- Contract administration.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Preparation of Monthly Progress Report.
- Agreement of Schedule of Values and Cost Loaded Schedule
- Site appraisal budgets & pre-construction budgets.
- Appointment of Consultants – Architects, Consulting Engineers, Mechanical & Electrical Consultant.
- Specification agreement and sign-off with Consultants.
- Drafting & placing subcontract & material procurement and orders. Cash flow forecasts. On site measurement.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor you will have:
- A Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Minimum of 7 years of professional experience with proven track record
- Methodical way of thinking
- Good knowledge of construction projects
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good financial and numeracy management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- The ability to absorb complex information and assess requirements readily