Vacancy: Project Manager (PM Consultancy)
Salary: €70K - €80K & Package
3D Personnel’s client is one of Dublin’s largest construction consultancies with projects based through-out Dublin, they successfully been undertaking projects through-out the Dublin area for the past 20 years and have gained a reputation for quality delivery with their blue chip clients. They are seeking to recruit a highly experienced Project manager to be based out of their Dublin office.
The successful project manager will need at least 7yrs experience working in a similar position. This is a great opportunity for a successful project manager to join a leading consultancy with a large pipeline of work over the next number of years.
As Project Manager your role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Responsible for delivery of Building projects - both pre and post contract award.
- Project management from inception to completion including managing clients, design teams and contractors
- Representing clients throughout the full life cycle of projects
- Managing the preparation of feasibility studies, option appraisals, cost plans and business cases
- Ensuring project financial performance and delivering within budget
- Procurement including preparation of contract documents, drawings and specifications
- Construction stage project management, monitoring progress against programme, assessing costs for works completed and ensuring quality
- Ensuring contracts are administered correctly
- Risk management
- Working to meet Health and Safety and overall project quality objectives
- Seeking out potential business development opportunities or leads and either follow through or inform senior management
In order to be considered for the role you will have:
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Construction Management or similar
- Over 7 years industry experience in the delivery of Design and Build projects with either a Contractor or Consultancy led experience
- Previous experience in Pre and post contract project management including managing design teams, procurement and managing construction phase will be advantageous
- Excellent oral and written communication skills