Project Manager North County Dublin
Tier1 main contractor requires a project manager to join their team on a large scale industrial project, with continuation or work in North Dublin.
Ideal for a candidate with a long journey into City Centre or South Dublin.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager your key responsibilities are: -
- agreeing project objectives
- representing the interests of the client and contractor
- providing advice on the management of projects
- organising the various professional people working on a project
- carrying out risk assessments
- making sure that all the aims of the project are met
- making sure the quality standards are met
- using IT systems to keep track of people and progress
- monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- overseeing the accounting, costing and billing to ensure the project is on budget
- agreeing programme and delivering the project in accordance with same
- attending site meetings
- making sure the project is running in accordance to the programme and on budget
- ensuring an efficient construction site
- delivering projects with the highest quality
- working with the Health & Safety Department to ensure safe ensuring safe construction at all times
If interested in consideration or further info- Call Hugh Casey on 0876416933 or apply within confidentially.
Construction, Project Manager, Engineering, industrial, commercial, residential, main contracting
Company Vehicle, Pension Fund, Performance Bonus