Position:- Project Manager (Developer)
Salary:- €90k - €100K + executive package.
Location:- West Dublin
My client is a hugely successful mixed and multiuse Developer specialising in providing spectacular working, living and socialising spaces and also homes for buyer's looking to upgrade as well as 1st time buyers. As an employer, they enjoy a well-deserved reputation as an outstanding place to work, offering several perks, continuous professional development and an can offer an excellent work / life balance.
About the role:
Reporting to the Construction Director you will be responsible in the entirety for the mixed-use development through D&B phases to managing the general contractor through to completion. You will manage the whole development and delivery process from initial planning through to occupation. You will ensure that the scheme is optimised and value engineered to deliver the best development solution for the business, then deliver the scheme and manage final handover.
What we are looking for:
As a Project Manager for the company you are comfortable delivering complex housing led schemes dealing with the planning, design development and delivery aspects. You are of robust character, take pride in your professional ability and are willing to go the extra mile to ensure that you deliver beyond the original brief.
- Recent housing experience in Ireland or the UK is essential.
- A Degree in a construction related discipline would be desirable.
- Previous experience of running €10M-€100M projects working for a developer, builder/developer or general main contractor.
- Commercially aware with extensive knowledge of all disciplines involved in the construction process including design coordination, quantity surveying and procurement.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage client relationships, strong planning and organisation skills.
- Good career continuity with a passion for construction and building.
- A planned and proven career path in Construction Management.
- In-depth knowledge of Health & Safety and other regulatory matters.
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
For more info on this role or for an in-depth chat about the market currently in Ireland please contact the poster - Jason McGowan on 0861841361.