Project Manager (Civil’s)
€90,000 - €110,000 + Vehicle + Package
3D Personnel are actively working alongside one of Irelands leading main contractors. Due to continued expansion they are now hiring Project Managers with a strong background in Civil’s and Earthworks to join their Dublin based team on a permanent basis working on large-scale Data Centre and Life Sciences projects in the Leinster region.
- Taking overall responsibility for delivery of projects.
- Advising on staff requirements.
- In conjunction with Planning Department, preparing detailed construction programmes.
- Ensuring works are carried out in compliance with contract requirements.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant Health and Safety standards.
- In conjunction with the Construction Director, manage all contractual issues to ensure risk to the company is minimised.
- Maintain good client and design team relations.
- Attend client/design team meetings.
- Prepare monthly reports for Project Review meetings.
- In conjunction with the Project QS, appoint subcontractors as required for the project.
- Relevant Third level Degree in Engineering.
- 7+ years’ post-qualification experience.
- Proven experience as an experienced Project Manager running large Civils and Earthworks projects.
- It is also preferable that candidates have worked their way up through the ranks with a main building contractor.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest CV to Sarah or call today to discuss further.