Vacancy: Project Manager
3D Personnel’s client are looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager to join their team in the Limerick area.
The role provides leadership to the project construction team, ensuring works are carried out to the required quality, Health & Safety and environmental standards, in full compliance with the Planning Permission and firm’s policies.
This is great opportunity for a Project Manager to get an opportunity to work for one of Irelands leading main contractors.
- Deliver a quality product to the end user while fostering professional and amicable relations with design teams and client representatives.
- Maintain the highest standards in health & safety, quality and client service / ensuring that contracts are completed safely, per programme, on budget and snag free.
- Manage project budgets.
- Plan and schedule the construction programme and ensure project progress is in line with the programme schedule.
- Cost and procure sub-contractor packages and liase with the project QS to manager costs on a weekly basis.
- Manage staff performance on projects.
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of the construction industry and project execution.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS office, project, (or similar scheduling package)
- Good knowledge of safety management and quality management.
- Ability to lead with confidence, mentor and motivates staff under them.
- Commercially conscious individual who demonstrates market and competitor awareness.
- Natural leader with the ability to communicate well with senior management.
- Strong manager with the ability to motivate and drive the workforce.
- Achievement motivated team player.
- Good relationship manager.