Vacancy: Project Manager
3D Personnel currently have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join a well-established regional contractor based in West London
This client has just secured a £16 Million residential / retail scheme. The Project Manager will ideally be located close to West London and will be willing to travel around West London.
As the Project Manager you will have experience in the residential and retail sectors.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Project Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Managing & overseeing the site team on a day to day basis, as well as making sure the site is presentable at all times
- Ensuring that work is completed safely, on time, within budget and to an acceptable standard
- Controlling & implementing health, safety & environmental procedures
- Respond to all queries from trades and action accordingly
- Monitoring the use of resources to help minimise costs as well as liaising with sub-contractors
Salary & Package:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance or Company car
- Private Medical health care
If you would like more information on this role then contact James Mitchell in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through