Vacancy: Project Manager
3D Personnel are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to work with a nationally recognised contractor based in Esher.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Project Manager will acting as a No.1 for a £4 Million education scheme. As the Project Manager you will be responsible for but not limited to;
- Controlling budgets, understanding cost limits and dealing with external contractors
- Managing the project team & ensuring that the project is delivered to a high standard, within budget and to programme.
- Controlling & implementing health, safety & environmental procedures
- Act as a main point of contact to the site team as well as managing relationships with all stakeholders, consultants and service providers
The right candidate would be ideally located within 1 hour drive of Esher & has experience in the education sector.
Salary & Package:
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car or Car allowance
- Private Health Care
If you would like more information on this role then contact James Mitchell in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through