Vacancy: Project Manager
3D Personnel currently have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager / Senior Site Manager to join a well-established regional contractor based in Hampshire.
This scheme will be a £3 Million healthcare unit that will consist of a new build and part refurbishment to the existing building.
Our client requires a Project Manager / Senior Site Manager to be located around the Hampshire region that is willing to travel 45 minutes of Winchester.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Project Manager / Senior Site Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Managing & overseeing the site team on a day to day basis, as well as making sure the site is presentable at all times
- Ensuring that work is completed safely, on time, within budget and to an acceptable standard
- Controlling & implementing health, safety & environmental procedures
- Respond to all queries from trades and action accordingly
- Monitoring the use of resources to help minimise costs as well as liaising with sub-contractors
Salary & Package:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance or Company car
- Private Medical health care
If you would like more information on this role then contact James Mitchell in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through