Vacancy: Project Manager
3D Personnel currently have an exciting opportunity to work with a nationally recognised main contractor as a Project Manager.
This scheme is a £14.5m commercial project located in Brighton circa 70 plots. This project consists of 2 adjoining blocks around new communal gardens & will also provide:
- Ground floor retail space
- Basement Plant Room
- Community space plus flexible amenity space including: Residents gym, TV longue, Dining Room
- Storage Facilities plus Cycle parking for 88 bicycles
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Project Manager will be responsible for;
- Controlling budgets, understanding cost limits and dealing with external contractors
- Managing the project team & ensuring that the project is delivered to a high standard, within budget and to programme.
- Controlling & implementing health, safety & environmental procedures
- Act as a main point of contact to the site team as well as managing relationships with all stakeholders, consultants and service providers
The right candidate would be ideally located within 1 hour drive of Brighton & has experience in the residential sector.
Salary & Package:
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car or Car allowance
- Private Health Care
If you would like more information on this role then contact James Mitchell in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through