Our client has evolved and grown from a small Plant hire, groundworks and RC frame specialist to become an established multi-disciplined major UK Building Contractor.
They are looking for a Project Manager to join their team for a project that they have in Tooting.
- Work directly with the divisional director and pre-construction director to help with tenders and proposals
- Plan Skill requirements for assigned projects to select employees
- Direct timely, quality and cost efficient set up for all projects
- Be fully responsible for all H&S for the project with the H&S team
- To report deliver accurate and timely reports on the project to senior staff
- Ensure that project is delivered to specified quality and ahead of programme whilst working within agreed budgets
- Degree qualified or other relevant qualification
- Good knowledge of H&S
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to further their experience