Vacancy: Project Manager
3D Personnel’s client is one of Irelands leading building and civil engineering main contractors undertaking some of Ireland’s largest projects.
They are currently seeking to recruit a Project Manager to join their team based in Cork area.
The role of a Project Manager provides leadership to the project construction team, ensuring works are carried out to the required quality, Health & Safety and environmental standards, and in full compliance with the Planning Permission.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading main contractor in the Cork area offering the chance to work on large projects while receiving great company benefits.
As Project Manager your role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Responsible for delivery of Building projects - both pre and post contract award.
- Project management from inception to completion including managing clients, design teams and contractors
- Representing clients throughout the full life cycle of projects
- Managing the preparation of feasibility studies, option appraisals, cost plans and business cases
- Ensuring project financial performance and delivering within budget
- Procurement including preparation of contract documents, drawings and specifications
- Construction stage project management, monitoring progress against programme, assessing costs for works completed and ensuring quality
- Ensuring contracts are administered correctly
- Risk management
- Working to meet Health and Safety and overall project quality objectives
- Seeking out potential business development opportunities or leads and either follow through or inform senior management
In order to be considered for the role you will have:
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or similar
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a project management role with a similar company
- Delivery of building projects up to €10m
- Previous experience in Pre and post contract project management including managing design teams, procurement and managing construction phase will be advantageous