3D Personnel is seeking Project Manager on behalf a Irish Fit-out main contractor with projects throughout Dublin.
The successful Project Manager will need a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a project management role within construction industry.
This is a great opportunity for a successful Project Manager to join a leading contractor with a large pipeline of work over the next number of years.
Project Manager responsibilities:
- Responsible for delivery of Building projects - both pre and post contract award.
- Project management from inception to completion including managing clients, design teams and contractors
- Representing clients throughout the full life cycle of projects
- Experienced Fit-out experinece required
- Managing the preparation of feasibility studies, option appraisals, cost plans and business cases
- Ensuring project financial performance and delivering within budget
- Procurement including preparation of contract documents, drawings and specifications
- Construction stage project management, monitoring progress against programme, assessing costs for works completed and ensuring quality
- Ensuring contracts are administered correctly
- Risk management
- Working to meet Health and Safety and overall project quality objectives
- Seeking out potential business development opportunities or leads and either follow through or inform senior management
In order to be considered for the role you will have:
- Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or similar
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a project management role
- A proven track record of projects management within budget is essential
- Technical understanding of construction and the ability to read AutoCAD drawings
- Experience of precast, structural steel or concrete frame
- Excellent oral and written communication skills