Vacancy: Project Manager
Location: West Cork
3DPersonnel’s client is a building main contractor that undertakes various projects including residential renovations to new builds, education, public projects, healthcare, commercial and retail They are looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager to join their team to deliver a project in West Cork area.
This is great opportunity for a Project Manager to get an opportunity to work for one of Irelands leading main contractors, with the chance to deliver an extremely prestigious development.
The role provides leadership to the project construction team, ensuring works are carried out to the required quality, Health & Safety and environmental standards, and in full compliance with the Planning Permission.
- Single point responsibility for project out-turn from tender stage through construction and handover
- Provide leadership to the project construction team to ensure works are carried out to the required quality, Health & Safety and environmental standards,
- Preparation of Project Execution Plan including Contracting Strategy, Programme, Budget and risks mitigation plan
- Management of the Project Budget and Contract Administration in conjunction with the Project Quantity Surveyor; Management of the Project Programme
- Liaison with Planning/Development Team to ensure project value-engineered during the Pre-Construction Stage
- Liaison with Sales Management team during the fit-out; marketing and customer completions stages
- Management of the Project Design Team during construction to ensure coordination of information flows to the site teams
- Implementation of best practice in project controls, performance management, and Project Reporting
- Degree / Higher Diploma qualification in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or equivalent;
- 5+ years post-qualification experience in large-scale, higher-density residential, or commercial construction.
- Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
If this is of interest please give me a call on 086 0441172 or an email firstname.lastname@example.org